Grade-level adventures feature travel to ancient cultures as a means of enriching learning. Explicit instruction covers the five essential reading components with academically challenging and motivating content.
- Offers three to four hours of daily academic instruction, totaling up to 80 hours
- Provides for flexible whole class and small group settings
- Includes additional language arts strands of writing, spelling, listening & speaking
- Supports English learners with read-along passages, audio, and a highlight word function
- Delivers an effective instruction model for intersession classes in year-round school districts
Read the Research—Make Your Choice!
TimeWarp Plus is grounded in a decade of validated research to prevent and reverse summer reading loss. In a national study, students sampled from seven school districts made gains of 5–9 months during the summer program. A similar study of more than 14,000 students across nine districts showed equally dramatic results.