Improve K-6 Reading Performance with Online Practice
Complement your K–6 instruction with fun and purposeful reading practice that students can do from any computer with Internet access.
Ticket to Read® is a self-paced, student-centered online reading program that provides dynamic skills practice and improved reading performance. A motivating and fun reward system keeps students on task to learn critical word attack skills and phonics skills development.
Ticket to Read includes:
- Hundreds of high-interest reading passages and games
- Interactive activities supported by audio and animation
- Appropriate reading levels from pre-primer to 7.0
- Multiple entry points to address individual student needs
- Automated quizzes and self-correcting guidance
- Integrated online data-management (VPORT®)